Monday, May 15, 2017

Surfcaster's Striper Blog

With some free time I decided to have a little fun with Photoshop and mimic the cover-style of the popular Surfcaster’s Journal webzine.  I hope that Zeno doesn’t mind!  His is a fine publication, of which I have subscribed to reading for years.  After all, I like the resulting image I composed, and namely, this is one surfcaster's Striper blog.    


The fish I’m holding was caught in my “backyard” less than a week ago, from a location that I historically never paid mind to, but it was from this other direction, where she was calling my eye, around some corner where she’s been waiting to meet me.  So I thought, it could be an illusion, but I might as well try, might as well try.  And good thing I did, because as luck had it, she was my first run-in with one of her striped-kind this year.  Heck, once in a while you get shown the stripes in the strangest of places if you reel at it right...




No comments:

Post a Comment