Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Merry Fishmas! '18

Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas, a joyous holiday season, and a prosperous 2019!  See you on the sand next year..



"Santa's 50"  For the 2018 holiday season, I "present" a layout that I altered after I first posted it for this blog in Dec. '16.  The most notable change is the use of artist Ford Flick's beautiful and lively-looking Striper illustration titled "Mature Striped Bass."  Although it's nearly impossible to discern, I would like to note that for this picture, Santa is standing on a snow-covered 8th Ave. jetty that I photographed (and fished) in Asbury Park, NJ a few years ago before beach replenishment covered most of it.



Now! Dasher, now! Dancer, now! Prancer and Morone Saxatilis!

No comments:

Post a Comment